Hunter’s revolutionary MP Rotators use multi-stream technology to deliver accurate streams of water with superior uniformity.
When used in place of standard spray nozzles, it’s not uncommon to see system water use decrease by up to 30% or more. This technology and water savings is brought to life in the PRS40. This efficient watering tool combines the rugged Pro-Spray body and replaces the traditional nozzle with a MP Rotator.
Regulated at 40PSI, the Pro-Spray PRS40 ensures the optimum output pressure to achieve maximum efficiency. It is recommended for both residential and commercial applications, and is available in an array of configurations to suit the needs of any site.
- Industry’s strongest spray body for years of reliable performance
- Pressure-regulated to 40 PSI for the MP Rotator
- Gray cap for easy field identification
- Co-molded wiper seal made from chemical- and chlorine-resistant materials
- Innovative seal design prevents cap-to-body leaks, even with a loose cap
- FloGuard Technology option eliminates water waste in the event of a missing nozzle
- Directional flush plug design for cleaner installation
- Interchangeable components for easier servicing, retrofits, and upgrades Heavy-duty spring for consistent riser retraction
- Check valve option eliminates low-head drainage