Manage gardens, greenhouses, traffic medians, and temporary irrigation sites from a smartphone without opening the valve box.
Avoid the valve box with the battery-operated NODE-BT controller! NODE-BT is enabled with powerful wireless Bluetooth® technology that can be easily managed from a smartphone. Install the waterproof NODE-BT in gardens, parks, medians, roundabouts, greenhouses, or other outdoor applications where AC power is unavailable.
NODE-BT is controlled by a multi-language smartphone app. The app maps controllers by location, sends battery-change reminders, and logs controller events for quicker diagnostics. Run-time flexibility is perfect for germinating seeds or other agricultural applications. Best of all, NODE-BT makes battery-powered irrigation convenient and comfortable.
For versatility during installation, the controller is mountable in five unique ways. Total app control removes the task of opening dirty valve boxes and programming irrigation schedules on a dark screen. Professionals can also enable irrigation and check battery status right on the controller with the touch of a button, greatly speeding up maintenance.
- Number of stations: 1
- Including the solenoid valve
- Remotely manage unlimited controllers up to 50' line-of-sight
- Manually start, stop, or suspend irrigation for up to 99 days
- Configure watering schedules with 3 programs and 8 start times each
- Activate rain or soil moisture sensors, and set monthly seasonal adjust See controller status, total watering and next start times, watering calendar, and irrigation logs
- View battery health and signal status
- Set battery change reminders every 3, 6, 9, or 12 months Pin controllers on a map for faster locating
- Copy and paste schedules from controller to controller for faster setup
- View and edit irrigation schedules offline View controller event logs and share them with other members
- Assign images and rename stations and controllers
- Add a passcode to each controller for additional security